Authentic Family Character Charm
Originally constructed in 1932, this beautifully restored and extended home has had just two owners-the current owners moved in 1986! Set amongst mature trees that provide a stunning canopy in the summer, lovingly maintained gardens-the house features a large flexible floor plan ideal for a large growing or extended family.
• Faithfully Restored Period detail
• High ornate ceilings, open fires, timber floors and surround verandah
• Six bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, formal lounge, open plan kitchen -dining - living
• Fully reticulated (bore) 908sqm
• Loads of parking, garage/workshop and studio
• Close to UWA, Kings Park, Hampden Road shopping Precinct, Hospitals, transport and local schools
Portland Street is highly regarded as one of the most desirable locations in Nedlands and 21 Portland Street offers families an incredible opportunity to experience exactly this.
For any further queries call Exclusive Selling Agent Mark Anderson 0411 645 174
- Type : House
- Land Size : 908 sqm