Upon arrival you are immediately inspired by the feel of an exclusive Balinese villa. The Asian-inspired design is combined with a practical floor plan and exceptional finishes throughout.
This finely crafted home offers all the spaces and luxury one might desire - three double bedrooms, study, two bathrooms plus powder room, huge below ground cellar/media room/bedroom 4 and open plan living at its best. Generous use of stainless steel, Caesar stone and imported marble compliment the quality finishes throughout. The thoughtful floor plan and high ceilings create a feeling of space throughout, with the overall ambiance of this property captured perfectly in the seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Master bedroom with large ensuite, corner bath, shower and walk-in-robe.
- Minor bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Modern kitchen with new stovetop and spacious pantry leading down to cellar/media room/bedroom 4
- Bi-fold doors out to rear deck and patio area
- Large activity area at the top of the stairs on first floor
- Low maintenance fully reticulated gardens
- Reverse cycle A/C downstairs and ducted A/C upstairs
- Double lock-up garage
Tenanted until September next year but with the tenant open to options, you have the best of both worlds - negotiate an early entry or take the time to plan your sale or next step.
Easy access to the city and beach as well as the best public and private schools, world-class shopping, cafes and eateries, train and bus transport.
Council rates - approx. $3,286 per annum
Water rates - approx. $1,335 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 357 sqm