Iconic Claremont Classic On The Park
Initially built in 1902 and positioned within one of Claremont's most convenient and attractive park-side locales, this grand home's elegant features have been magnificently enhanced by a spacious and light-filled extension creating a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom prized residence with a selection of generous living spaces, including a big loft-style kids hangout room.
The existing owners' adult children have countless treasured memories of growing up here. Enjoying the outstanding expansive interior, walking to school and the river, playing in the park across the road, riding to the beach, strolling down to Claremont shopping area and easily catching the train to the city are a handful of their cherished recollections.
It's now your families turn to live a dream lifestyle and create your very own precious memories.
Grand qualities of the original home include a timeless facade with topiary rose garden, L-shaped verandah under a bull-nosed tin roof, magnificent bay windows, high ornate ceilings, stained glass door panels and windows, decorative timber features, original fireplaces, wide central hallway and an elegant master bedroom suite. The glorious period formal lounge room and dining hall are separated by massive original timber bi-fold doors giving you the option to create two discrete spaces if so desired.
A skillfully designed extension completed in 2007 seamlessly creates an easy-flow living zone to include a fantastic kitchen, large family room and a casual dining area. Off the kitchen, that can effortlessly accommodate a large family of master chefs, is a Butler's pantry that can also be accessed via the formal dining room. Perfect for entertaining. Perfect for you and your family.
- Grand 1902 home enhanced with a spacious extension
- Prestigious park-side location
- Living zone and back garden enjoy a northerly aspect
- Magnificent chefs kitchen with adjoining butlers pantry
- Graceful period features throughout original part of home
- A glorious period formal lounge room and dining hall
- Four living areas
- Master Bedroom suite with traditional architectural features
- Stunning street frontage with white picket fence and a topiary rose garden
-16 Solar panels providing a massive saving on your power bills
- Landscaped, low maintenance private back garden with north aspect to parkland
- Walk to Claremont Quarter, Claremont train station and a selection of top schools
- 7 minutes to the beach
For complete property details please free SMS RESERVE 25 to 0488 826 685
- Type : House
- Land Size : 772 sqm
- Water Rates : $1496Per Year
- Council Rates : $3238Per Year