Footsteps from the River and the Sea
Nestled within a small cul-de-sac on the isthmus of North Fremantle, within 100 metres of the Swan River and 600 metres from the sparkling shores of Leighton Beach, this well-proportioned and beautifully refurbished home offers a lifestyle of relaxation and contentment.
Make this your single level oasis, with the spaciousness of three bedrooms, study, a light-filled master bedroom with ensuite, and a relaxing undercover outdoor area which is light-filled all year round. Gorgeous views over the pretty neighbouring park from the refined living room and the fresh and functional kitchen, plus stylish contemporary interiors throughout, further enhance this homes desirability to a wide range of astute buyers.
On offer is space and function plus split-system air-conditioning and a security system compliment the fresh and professionally designed interiors. The appealing kitchen, with large breakfast bar, overlooks the meals/sitting room where a sliding glass door leads out to the private vine-covered outdoor zone and a low-maintenance garden.
If the river, park and ocean side location isn't enough for you, there's more. This home is only 400 metres from North Fremantle train station plus you can enjoy a short walk to a host of trendy cafes, restaurants, bars and shops.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to secure a low maintenance, recently refurbished free-standing property ideally located between the river and the sea.
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus study
• Well-presented, recently refurbished single level home
• Stroll to the Swan River (100m), Leighton Beach (600m) and North Fremantle train station (400m)
• Beautiful vista of park from spacious living room and from the fresh and light kitchen
• Private vine covered rear outdoor entertaining area with northern aspect
• Open plan dining/sitting and kitchen zone connects to rear outdoor area
• Stylish interiors designed by local interior designer
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and fresh ensuite
• Stylish family bathroom with bath
• Carport for one car plus space for additional car
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
• Split system air-conditioning units in both living areas
• Reticulated low maintenance gardens
To receive a FREE digital brochure straight to your mobile, just text 19BURFORD to 0488 826 685.
Council rates - approx. $1,997 per annum
Water rates - approx. $1,380 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.