Bespoke Charm, Family Comfort & Convenience
Meticulously maintained and beautifully presented this timeless home is ready for you and your family to move straight in. The 25-year-old custom-built property, designed by architect Robyn Wilson for the current owner, provides spacious interior dimensions, glorious gardens, and welcoming outdoor entertaining areas, all within this fabulous location. Surrounded by parks, sporting fields, and a short stroll to Lake Claremont Reserve this property is also less than 50m to Mount Claremont Primary School with its popular Saturday Farmers Market.
The inviting timber and stain-glassed entrance opens to a wide central hallway with high ceilings and Wandoo timber floors that are carried throughout the home. The extra-large master bedroom enjoys lots of natural light through triple aspect windows, all with stylish plantation shutters. Also included are two walk-in-robes, direct access to the generous bathroom, and a recessed space to use as a study or parent retreat. The three additional bedrooms are all a great size, plus there's an enormous storeroom that could be a superb space for a home office or another bathroom.
It's easy to picture yourself relaxing in the snug lounge-room with its picture window, cast-iron fire, and stunning French doors that lead out to the semi-enclosed entertaining area complete with a built-in gas barbeque. Enjoy outdoor dining all year round under the pretty vines and trees.
Back inside, past the lounge room, is the magnificent hub of the home. The substantial gourmet farmhouse kitchen fitted with a pyrolytic double oven, loads of storage and bench space, plus a good-sized pantry, overlooks the dining room and north-facing family room. Sit by the log gas fire in the living room or wander out the back to another entertaining space amongst the spectacular established garden which boasts fragrant mandarin, nectarine, and apricot trees plus grapevines, an ornamental pear tree and a perfect cubby house.
Other features of this attractive property include 2nd bathroom, ceiling fans throughout, reverse cycle air-conditioning in the master bedroom and open plan living area, outdoor storage room, high skirting boards, double carport, and solar panels.
This private home is close to Claremont Quarter, Swanbourne beach, Cottesloe beach, Reabold Hill Reserve along with easy access to Perth's CBD. Located within the Shenton College catchment zone and close to top independent primary and secondary schools, this home will suit families of any age.
• Extra-large master bedroom with triple aspect windows, study or retreat space, 2 x walk-in-robes
• Large family bathroom with two basins, a bath, and separate toilet
• Great storage room, ripe for renovating to another bathroom or home office
• Bespoke design includes: Rare Wandoo timber floors throughout, high ceilings, timber sash windows, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, and high skirting boards
• Welcoming lounge room with fireplace, French doors to semi-enclosed outdoor dining space
• Substantial and beautiful farmhouse kitchen with a pyrolytic double oven, loads of storage, a good-sized pantry plus a big island bench
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone
• Living room includes a gas fireplace
• Living room opens out to the north-facing rear established garden and covered entertaining deck
• Rear garden includes established trees and plants including several fruit varieties
• Large exterior storeroom
• Solar panels (8)
• Appealing frontage includes established garden, recycled brick driveway, picket side gates, and a rendered/brick home facade
• Walk to local parks, Mount Claremont Primary School, John XXIII College, Mount Claremont weekly Farmers Market and Lake Claremont Reserve
• A short bike ride or drive to Loch Street train station, Shenton College, Scotch College, Claremont Quarter, Swanbourne Beach, Christchurch Grammar School, and Methodist Ladies College
• Shenton College catchment area
• Less than 15 minutes' drive to Perth's CBD
Council Rates: $2,716.86 per annum
Water Rates: $1,550.65 per annum
To arrange a viewing please contact Jamie Harrington on 0413 009 962 or Text 5Lobelia to 0488 826 685 for a comprehensive Digital Brochure direct to your mobile.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 635 sqm
- Water Rates : $1550Per Year
- Council Rates : $2716Per Year