FAMILY CHARM, BLUE RIBBON LOCATION
This classic federation-style home delivers charm and beauty together with the practical requirements that modern living demands. Predominantly single-level, this inviting residence will appeal to astute buyers who appreciate the outstanding location, quality build, and impeccable lifestyle on offer.
Separation of the bedrooms are well thought out, with the master bedroom, its' luxurious ensuite and large walk-in-robe, sitting adjacent to a home office at the front of the home. A further three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and opulent family bathroom are positioned close by.
Equally attractive is the extra-large open plan living/dining/kitchen space which overlooks and seamlessly connects to the impressive, private outdoor entertaining area complete with solar heated swimming pool and fully reticulated, low maintenance gardens. A big bonus is a huge loft which can be a fabulous teenagers retreat, sewing/craft room, or a games room. You will love how so much thought has gone into the design and the modern features of this timeless home.
Enviably situated within walking distance to excellent schools, shops, Mosman Park train station, cafes, restaurants, bars, Camelot outdoor cinema, various parks, sporting amenities, Mosman Bay and the beach, you and your family will be spoilt for lifestyle choices.
• Four spacious bedrooms, 1 home office, 2 bathrooms, 1 large loft/games room
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living space overlooking the pool and private garden
• Timber bifold doors with fully retractable fly screens open to create a seamless indoor-outdoor living space
• Appealing frontage includes a bull-nosed veranda, established garden and white picket fence
• Third living area - lounge and dining room (complete with fireplace), with north-facing floor to ceiling windows overlooking a private courtyard with mosaic feature
• Solar heated swimming pool with a frameless glass pool fence
• Superior fittings and finishes throughout
• Stylishly refurbished gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, bespoke white cabinetry, European appliances including induction cooktop, island bench, lots of storage and a pull-out pantry
• Master bedroom suite with large walk-in robe and recently upgraded luxury ensuite with double shower, double vanity, heated towel rail and floor to ceiling tiles
• 3 additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Stylishly renovated family bathroom with separate bath, stone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiles
• Extra-large loft room perfect as a teenage retreat, games room or TV room
• Timber floors, neutral décor & freshly painted
• Fully ducted cooling throughout
• 2 Car secure carport with ROW access and additional off street parking for a 3rd vehicle at the front of the house
• Powered shed
• Well maintained established garden
• Walk to local parks, Mosman Park Primary School, Iona Presentation College, St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls, Mosman Park train station, cafes, restaurants, bars, Mosman Park Shopping Centre (including Coles Supermarket), Camelot outdoor cinema, plus numerous sporting cubs and amenities
• Walk or take a short drive to the beach or rivers edge
• Shenton College catchment area
• Less than 10 minutes' drive to Fremantle, Cottesloe, and Claremont
Council Rates: $3,368.99 per annum
Water Rates: $1,821.55 per annum
Call Jamie Harrington today to book a viewing.
To receive a FREE digital brochure straight to your mobile, just text 12Solomon to 0488 826 685.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 531 sqm
- Water Rates : $1821Per Year
- Council Rates : $3368Per Year