This expansive 2 storey, character home has all the accommodation a growing family could need. High ceilings, large rooms, timber floorboards, timber doors and windows with a quality extension make this the perfect family home - all set on a large block in a fabulous location. The flexible floorplan allows for either 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms plus study or 3 bedrooms plus study and formal lounge, and a second storey with plenty of space. The kitchen is well appointed and perfectly positioned as the hub of the home - overlooking the main living area as well as having a clear view to the backyard.
In the warmer months, you will spend much of your time outdoors using the huge undercover rear deck, the backyard with plenty of space for the kids to roam or on the upstairs balcony enjoying the inland views and glimpses of the city.
Ideally located between the city and the beach, you also have all the benefits of a Wembley lifestyle - cafes, specialty shops, Lake Monger, bus and rail lines, easy access to the freeway, parks and Wembley Primary School.
FIRST INSPECTIONS THIS SATURDAY THE 13TH FEBRUARY.
Council Rates: $ 2,850.56 per annum
Water Rates: $1,772.58 per annum
• 3, 4 or 5 large bedrooms or study/formal lounge option
• 2 well-appointed modern bathrooms
• Open plan kitchen/meals/family room
• Decked undercover entertaining area off kitchen
• Big backyard space with room for pool
• Spacious laundry
• Upstairs sitting room with kitchenette
• Master bedroom with semi-ensuite
• Balcony with city glimpses
• Air-conditioned zones both upstairs and downstairs
• Handyman storage shed
• Double carport
• Rear lane access
• 653sqm block
For a comprehensive Digital Brochure direct to your mobile, text 46Nanson to 0488 826 685
Contact Jamie Harrington for further information on 0413 009 962
- Type : House
- Land Size : 653 sqm
- Water Rates : $1772Per Year
- Council Rates : $2850Per Year