Prime Location, Single Level Oasis with North-Facing Rear
PLEASE CALL FOR INSPECTION TIME
Welcome to this appealing, private, easy-care, single-level home, offering exceptional separation, contemporary design plus generous indoor-outdoor living. Create an idyllic lifestyle for you and your family within easy walking distance to the river, parks, top schools, cafes, restaurants, bars, Mosman Park train station, and more.
This sun-filled property enjoys a formal living room, front-of-house home-office, four bedrooms plus two beautifully upgraded bathrooms. In the heart of the home, is the bright kitchen with white cabinetry, quality appliances, stone benchtops, large breakfast bar and plenty of storage. The open plan dining and living space opens, via large bi-fold doors, out to the incredible north-facing alfresco zone and pretty garden - a beautiful space to entertain all year round. Other features of this serene home include reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, attractive street frontage, carport for two cars, security screens throughout, gorgeous sundeck and established garden.
Whether you are looking to down-size to a fabulous lock-up and leave home or wanting to raise your family in this enviable location, we highly recommend you view this home immediately.
Council Rates: $3,094.99 per annum
Water Rates: $1,449.05 per annum
• Spacious single level home: 4 bedrooms, 1 lounge room, 1 open plan kitchen/dining/living space, 2 bathrooms, 1 home office, alfresco entertaining
• North-facing rear garden and entertaining area
• Large alfresco entertaining zone with raked ceiling, timber decking and sundeck
• Appealing street frontage
• Home office - front of house
• Bright, white kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and a large breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with large built-in robes, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning, and garden vista
• Stylish master ensuite with shower, separate W/C, neutral décor and heated towel rack
• Family bathroom with bathtub and shower, attractive vanity, and neutral décor
• Separate W/C
• 3 minor bedrooms: each with large windows and ceiling fans
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout -four zone controlled
• Well maintained, easy care, established garden
• Walk to Gill Street Café, local parks, Mosman Park Primary School, Cottesloe Primary School, Iona Presentation College, St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls, Mosman Park train station, cafes, restaurants, bars, Mosman Park Shopping Centre (including Coles Supermarket), Camelot Outdoor Cinema, plus numerous sporting cubs and amenities
• Walk or take a short drive to the beach, rivers edge and to Cottesloe Village
• Shenton College and Cottesloe Primary School catchment area
• Less than 10 minutes' drive to Fremantle and Claremont
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Zoned R40 (potential subdivision)
For more information on this property please call Jamie Harrington on 0413 009 962 or SMS 7Swan to 0488 826 685 for a complete digital brochure.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 478 sqm
- Water Rates : $1449Per Year
- Council Rates : $3094Per Year