Allen Park Precinct - Beachside Opportunity
Privately secured behind an attractive rendered and timber slat fence is this lovely single-storey property located within the sought-after Allen Park precinct of Swanbourne. Enjoy the sunny north facing living room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms while you contemplate how to make the most of this property's outstanding potential.
This home's location is fabulous with Allen Park, North Street Store and Kirkwood Deli a short stroll away, plus it's only a 10-minute walk to beautiful Swanbourne beach. Amenities close by include Swanbourne Train Station, Swanbourne and Cottesloe Primary Schools and a choice of top private schools. With Swanbourne Village and Claremont Quarter in one direction and Cottesloe Village in the other, you are spoilt for choice of convenient, quality shopping and entertainment destinations.
Home highlights include secure parking for 2 cars at the rear (access via the rear laneway), reverse cycle air-conditioning, built-in robes in all bedrooms, Master ensuite, gas fireplace and the light and bright kitchen. The light-filled kitchen offers all the fundamentals including lots of bench space, a breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry.
To be one of the first to view this property, be quick to contact selling agent Jamie Harrington today.
Council Rates: $1,776.67
Water Rates: $1,212.04
• Spacious single level home: 3 bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living space, 2 bathrooms, 2 x outdoor living areas
• North-facing rear paved area
• Private high fenced front courtyard/garden
• Bright, white kitchen with plenty of bench space, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar
• Master bedroom with carpets and built-in robes
• Master ensuite with double vanity
• Spacious family bathroom
• Garaging for two cars at rear with laneway access with direct access to house via laundry.
• Easy care garden
• Walk to Kirkwood Deli, North Street Store, Swanbourne Beach, Allen Park, Swanbourne Village and Train Station
• A short drive to Cottesloe Beach, Cottesloe Village, Claremont Quarter, City Beach
• Conveniently located close to a large selection of top private schools including Scotch College, Christchurch Grammar School, Methodists Ladies College and Presbyterian Ladies College
• Shenton College catchment area
• Security System
Text 51North to 0488 826 685 for a Digital Brochure direct to your mobile, or contact Jamie Harrington directly on 0413 009 962
- Type : House
- Land Size : 306 sqm
- Water Rates : $1478Per Year
- Council Rates : $2405Per Year