A rare find, this cute free-standing double storey home with a north facing courtyard, and a much sought-after double carport, is situated a short 5-minute stroll to the heart of Subiaco. You'll be spoiled for choice with so many cafes, restaurants and amenities at your fingertips.
A discreet entry from the carport leads you through to a welcoming north facing courtyard featuring a mature garden and total privacy. Upon entering the home you'll immediately feel a sense of space with the high ceilings and polished terracotta tiles. The cosy front lounge room has French-style windows with views to the private courtyard. The open plan kitchen and dining area has beautiful French doors which open out to the garden. An adjoining laundry has a convenient separate toilet and leads to the outdoor drying court. A generous space under the stairs is perfect for storage or even a wine cellar.
Ascending the plush newly carpeted stairs, a soaring decorative window feature lets in the natural light leading to the second floor. A large master bedroom with built in robes overlooks the treetops with a second bedroom also with a built-in robe enjoys a vista of the wisteria and Jacaranda tree.
Private and quiet, this ultra-convenient home is ready for a buyer to move in and start enjoying the exciting lifestyle that Subiaco offers.
Council Rates: $2,152.43 per annum
Water Rates: $1,356.88 per annum
Strata Levies: Nil
• Free standing 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets strata-titled townhouse
• Newly carpeted upstairs bedrooms with built in robes
• Upstairs bathroom with vanity, bath, shower, and toilet
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in master bedroom and downstairs lounge
• Generous open plan kitchen and dining space with French doors leading out to private courtyard
• Lounge room with fireplace and French-style windows
• North facing private courtyard with reticulated easy-care garden and sensor light
• Under stair storage/cellar
• Freshly painted internally
• Laundry with linen cupboard and separate toilet leading to outdoor drying court
• Upstairs linen cupboard
• Covered double carport
• Gas hot water system
• Walking distance to Rokeby Road with its popular cafes and restaurants and train station
For a comprehensive Digital Brochure direct to your mobile please text LORETTO to 0488 826 685 or call Jamie Harrington on 0413 009 962 to arrange a viewing.
- Type : Townhouse
- Land Size : 164 sqm
- Water Rates : $1356Per Year
- Council Rates : $2152Per Year