In the Heart of Claremont
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY JANUARY 10TH.
Experience all that Claremont has to offer from this convenient location just minutes from both Claremont Quarter and Swanbourne Village. This single level 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home ticks so many boxes. If it's location, comfort and convenience you're chasing, look no further. Literally a stone's throw from Claremont train station, everything you could possibly need is on your doorstep.
Two generous sized bedrooms, one with a walk-in robe and the other with built in robes both enjoy their own near new bathrooms and open to their own separate living areas. A modern kitchen with stone benchtops, opens to the dining, living and rear entertaining deck which is the perfect entertaining space to enjoy the northern aspect. You'll be struck by a lovely sense of privacy, your choice of multiple areas to sit and ponder and the lush greenery that surrounds this home.
Whether you're looking for an entrance into the area, a downsizer or for a quality investment, put this one on the list as a "Must See".
- Two master sized bedrooms both with modern ensuites, one with a walk-in robe and the other with a built-in robe
- Two separate living areas
- Quality appliances and stone benchtops in kitchen
- Polished aluminium splash backs in kitchen
- 3 reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Separate toilet and laundry
- North facing rear entertaining deck with sunshade
- Covered deck between bedrooms with established grapevine and pergola
- Surrounding easy-care, reticulated and established gardens
- Double garage with overhead storage
- Security alarm
Council Rates: $2,106.22 per annum
Water Rates: $1,449.05 per annum
SMS 5Clare to 0488 826 685 to download a Digital Brochure direct to your mobile or call Jamie Harrington on 0413 009 962 to arrange an inspection.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 356 sqm
- Water Rates : $1449Per Year
- Council Rates : $2106Per Year