This light-filled 2-bedroom unit centrally located yet tucked away, has glimpses to the surrounding greenery from all the main rooms. The 'piece de resistance' however is the huge, covered balcony - perfect for entertaining, that overlooks the playing fields of Jolimont Primary.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area features high ceilings and a big picture window welcoming in the northern light. The property is located on the top floor at the rear of the complex so it's whisper quiet and there's the added bonus of its own outdoor storage shed and allocated car bay.
For the astute investor, this unit has had a solid rental history or for the owner occupier, this beautifully presented unit offers a foothold into a fantastic location at an affordable price! Centrally located, public transport is on the doorstep and the bustling hub of Subiaco is only a few minutes away. Perth CBD, UWA and local hospitals are all easily accessible. This little unit is a real gem.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom including a space for a washing machine/dryer
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• 4 burner gas stovetop
• Huge covered undercover balcony with leafy outlook across the Jolimont playing fields.
• Allocated Private car bay
• Private storage shed
• Common laundry facility
• Common outdoor barbeque area
• Direct access to Jolimont playing fields
• Ultra-quiet location
Car Bay: 12m2
Storage Shed: 6m2
Total Area: 93m2
Council Rates: $1,642.33 per annum
Water Rates: $904.11 per annum
Strata Levies: $720.95 per quarter
For a comprehensive digital brochure direct to your mobile, simply text Jersey to 0488 826 685 or call Jamie Harrington on 0413 09 962 to arrange an inspection.
- Type : Apartment
- Land Size : 87 sqm
- Water Rates : $904Per Year
- Council Rates : $1642Per Year
- Strata Rates : $720Per Quarter