Not many people have an undeniable passion for people & property as Daniel Ranshaw. He sold his first property at 21 and quickly advanced to the South Perth area manager for one of the largest national real estate corporations in Australia.
After returning in 2017 working within international real estate sales in Barcelona, Daniel has extensive local and international real estate sales and marketing experience. He is thrilled to be back in his home town of Claremont, raising his young family and ready to help you with your real estate needs. He is a trustworthy and knowledgeable consultant and often complimented on his enthusiastic, honest and down to earth approach.
• Assistant Secretary Royal Western Australian Historical Society 2020
• Past Secretary Royal Western Australian Historical Society 2019/2020
• Member of the Royal Western Australian Historical Society 2019/2020
• A supporter of SOS (Starting Over Support) 2018-2020
• A supporter of Capital Community Radio 101.7fm 2019/2020
• Sponsor of the City of Nedlands Concerts in the Park 2020