PLEASE CALL TO VIEW
Discretely tucked away with its own private balcony on the second floor of this leafy complex, unit 21 has views to the shared pool area on the ground floor below.
An undercover car bay leads through lush gardens and past the pool area to your stairway leading up to your own walkway.
As you enter the living area, you are immediately struck by a sense of space in this inviting open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area with the vaulted ceiling and mezzanine floor above. Sliding doors from the lounge area open to your own spacious balcony, with views over the palm trees - perfect for those weekend barbeques with family and friends.
The neat bathroom complete with both bath and shower has space for a washing machine and is easily accessible to the carpeted bedrooms both of which enjoy built in robes. A bonus to this unit is your own personal storage room on the ground floor for bikes etc.
With Herdsman Lake on your doorstep and convenience of The Herdsman a short stroll away, this little ripper won't last long.
Council Rates: $1,384.40 per annum
Water Rates: $1,033.37 per annum
Strata Levies: $888.35 per quarter
• 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on second floor of complex
• Bedrooms with built in robes
• Reverse cycle split system in living area
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area
• Kitchen with overhead storage and pantry
• Bathroom with bath and shower and room for washing machine
• Sliding doors to large balcony with views to the shared pool area below
• Vaulted ceiling
• Mezzanine floor
• Shared pool and sauna in complex
• Private undercover car bay
• Private lockable storeroom
• Walking distance to The Herdsman
• Herdsman Lake on your doorstep
SMS WATERWAY to 0488 826 685 to receive a comprehensive Digital Brochure direct to your mobile, or contact Jamie Harrington to arrange an inspection on 0413 009 962
- Type : Unit
- Land Size : 115 sqm
- Water Rates : $1033Per Year
- Council Rates : $1384Per Year
- Strata Rates : $888Per Quarter