Discretely situated within this tightly held 1960 built apartment complex is a rare opportunity to live literally on Freshwater Bay with enviable river views and within a 10-minute stroll to Claremont town centre.
This stylish, recently upgraded home is one of only 12 apartments in this beautifully maintained complex. Residents relish a real sense of old-fashioned community and a perfectly peaceful lifestyle within the buildings retro architecture, expansive gardens and rolling grass leading to the lapping shore of Freshwater Bay.
Unit 3 is a rare gem. From the moment you enter you are drawn to a river vista that gives a feeling you can almost touch it. Floor to ceiling commercial grade windows showcase the water and garden view, not only in the spacious open plan living zone but also in the exquisite and expansive master bedroom. Imagine yourself waking up to this every morning?
The current owner has meticulously renovated this inviting home delivering a well-appointed and attractive neutral interior allowing the river views to sweep you away. Soft wool carpets, a pristine modern kitchen, built in robes in both bedrooms, high-quality window treatments, split system air-conditioning and a sumptuous bathroom with walk-in shower and heated towel rack are just a few of the renovated features.
The master bedroom offers a unique riverfront sitting area that could easily double as a study nook while the second bedroom enjoys direct access to a sunny and fragrant Jasmine courtyard, a tranquil space to enjoy a meal or your morning coffee.
Whether you are looking to downsize, invest or you desire a holiday lifestyle is prestigious Claremont, this is for you.
- Exclusive waterfront location
- Footsteps from the shoreline with views across Freshwater Bay
- Tightly held complex of only 12 apartments
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living area
- Carpeted living area and bedrooms
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Recently renovated throughout
- Bright, fresh kitchen with plenty of bench top and storage space
- Modern bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Spacious open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows to river view
- Generous master bedroom and sitting area / study with beautiful bay and garden views
- Carport parking for 1 car
- Separate walkway access and use of garden courtyard
- Shared facilities include gardens, large communal storage area for kayaks, bikes, etc and expansive riverfront grassed areas
- 200m from Claremont Yacht Club
- Waterfront living within walking distance to Claremont town centre, top private and local schools and beautiful parklands
FREE SMS the word 3/14VICTORIA to 0488 826 685 for an instant brochure of this property, straight to your mobile.
Council rates - approx. $1,584 per annum
Water rates - approx. $1,069 per annum
Strata Levies - $832 per quarter
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.