Bathed in natural northern light, this well maintained and rare townhouse is the perfect opportunity for anyone desiring a secure, quiet home with that exclusive and unbeatable Claremont lifestyle.
Enjoying a prime position merely steps from the rivers edge, local parklands, top schools and Claremont Town Centre, this home is one of only six within a well-established complex of townhouses set discreetly off the road on tree-lined Bay View Terrace.
There is loads of potential to personalise this home by taking full advantage of its abundant features. Three generous bedrooms, a large family bathroom, two outdoor areas, a double carport, bright kitchen with plenty of storage and an expansive sun-filled living zone combine to create a marvellous lock-up and leave property in the heart of Claremont. Update or live comfortably as is - the choice is yours.
A highlight of this home is the combined living/dining room, just off the kitchen. This attractive room leads out to an ideal private north-facing terrace - an appealing space for entertaining friends and family while enjoying your peaceful garden and stunning surrounding treescape.
The air-conditioned master bedroom is a peaceful retreat with its very own north-facing balcony, a great place to relax amongst the treetops overlooking the back garden.
This is an ideal home in an upmarket location providing a convenient lifestyle at a very attractive price-point.
Be quick. This home is priced to sell and is sure to appeal to both potential owner-occupiers and investors alike.
- Riverside living within walking distance to Claremont town centre, top private and local schools and beautiful parklands
- North-facing living zone with an generous size private terrace and garden
- 3 large bedrooms
- South facing "gated" front courtyard
- One of only six homes in a well-established complex
- Light-filled, secure and quiet
- Established reticulated gardens
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with spacious north-facing balcony and large wardrobe
- Bright kitchen with plenty of storage, a wall oven, double sinks and four burner stove top
- Powder room and laundry on the ground level
- Carport parking for two cars
- Separate storage unit off the carport
- Generously sized family bathroom with separate full bath and shower
- Instant gas hot water
- Carpeted living area and bedrooms
FREE SMS the word 85Bayview to 0488 826 685 for an instant brochure of this home, straight to your mobile.
Council rates - approx. $1,968.00 per annum
Water rates - approx. $1,321.71 per annum
Strata Levies - $725.80 per quarter
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.
- Type : Townhouse
- Land Size : 192 sqm
- Water Rates : $1321Per Year
- Council Rates : $1968Per Year
- Strata Rates : $725Per Quarter