Be part of the sought-after Daglish lifestyle by becoming the proud new owner of this spacious duplex. Conveniently located and well priced, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a solid home with loads of potential to add value.
Perfect for astute buyers wanting a starter home or single level downsizer, this well-built duplex offers two bedrooms, an upgraded bathroom and generous laundry, an air-conditioned open-plan living area and a perfect sized private rear garden. There is undercover parking for one car plus additional off-street parking for 3 more cars.
The rear alfresco and garden is a serene area to relax and entertain family and friends in complete privacy. A canopy of established trees includes a huge palm tree almost hidden in the back corner of the garden.
We invite you to view the vast scope present to make this property the home that perfectly suits your lifestyle. The interior of this home have been well maintained, so it is ready for new owners to move in. Live here comfortably while you decide what improvements you want to make.
With well established local parks, nature reserves, award-winning Jolimont Primary School, Shenton College, Daglish train station all just a short walk away, it's no wonder this area is enjoying a resurgence in popularity. Within easy access to Perth's CBD and surrounding suburbs including Subiaco, Shenton Park, Claremont and Floreat you will never be short of choices for shopping, eating out and recreational activities.
Please call me today to arrange your viewing of this property.
- Survey Strata potential
- 2 bedrooms plus upgraded bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms and the living zone
- Large private rear alfresco area and garden with established trees
- Undercover parking for 1 car plus off-street parking for 3 more
- Lots of potential to modernise and add value
- Gas stove
- Walk to Jolimont Primary School "School of the year 2017."
- Walk to top high school, Shenton College
- Walk to local parks, nature reserves, Daglish train station and cafes
- Easy access to Perth CBD, Subiaco, Floreat, Claremont, City Beach and Nedlands medical zone
FREE SMS the word 23Selby to 0488 826 685 for an instant brochure of this home, straight to your mobile.
Council rates - approx. $1,970 per annum
Water rates - approx. $1,001 per annum
Strata Levies - None
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.