Settled within this sought-after cul-de-sac location, surrounded by beautiful parks and walkways, this spacious and well-appointed home has every element you will need for easy, private family living. Spectacular in scale and function, the north-facing resort-style outdoor entertaining zone and the poolside garden is a great place to unwind and entertain friends and family all year round.
Beautifully presented, this spacious single level, air-conditioned, four-bedroom home delivers excellent zoning for families of any age. Multiple living areas with neutral hues include two family rooms, home office, large open study zone, dining space, and a central, light-filled family-sized kitchen with a servery window to the incredible rear outdoor area. The peaceful master bedroom includes a large walk-in robe and a sophisticated ensuite, while the three additional bedrooms, two of which have built-in robes, share a stylish family bathroom.
Back outside, the outdoor Pavilion is something to experience. Framed by a beautiful low maintenance garden the solar-heated swimming pool is the stunning backdrop to the outdoor kitchen, dining space, plus two expansive living areas. This architecturally designed space has soaring vaulted ceilings split into three sections, creating a spectacular sense of space and delivering excellent function. Words do not do this space justice. You will love the feeling this relaxing, private, and deluxe oasis provides.
Excellent storage, blackbutt timber floors, fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with a five-zone controller, shared bore, deluxe solar power system, double lock up garage plus parking for 5 more cars are just some of the other features of this lovely home.
The whisper-quiet location is a great place to raise your family, with parks and local schools close by. John XXIII College is a short 7 minute-walk and Mount Claremont Primary School, with its Saturday Farmers Market, is an 8 minute-stroll. With prestigious Claremont shopping/entertaining area and numerous sporting facilities close by, the City and the Beach a short drive away, it's no wonder this is such a popular location.
• Spacious 4 bedrooms, 1 home office, large family study zone, 2 bathrooms
• Magnificent north-facing outdoor pavilion with outdoor kitchen, 2 x living zones, and dining space overlooking the pool and garden
• Open plan family and kitchen zone seamlessly connects to the outdoor living
• Superior fittings and finishes throughout
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, sleek white cabinetry, European appliances including Miele induction cooktop, island bench that doubles as buffet bar for easy entertaining
• Peaceful master bedroom with large walk-in robe and sophisticated ensuite
• 3 other bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Stylish family bathroom
• Loads of storage
• Secure undercover garaging for two cars plus off-street parking for 5 more cars
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system - 5 zone control
• 5.4kw solar power system
• Well maintained bore-reticulated established gardens
• 2 hot water systems
• Outdoor kitchen with BBQ and sink
• Corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Surrounded by parks, top schools, and beautiful established homes
• Walk to John XXIII College, Mount Claremont Primary School, Quintilian, and Moerlina Schools
• Short bike ride to Shenton College and a large selection of top private schools
• Less than 15min drive to Swanbourne Beach, City Beach and Cottesloe Beach
• Local shopping and entertaining: Claremont, Floreat, Subiaco, Cottesloe
Call Jamie Harrington to book a viewing on 0413 009 962
To receive a FREE digital brochure straight to your mobile, just text 10Lovegrove to 0488 826 685.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1000 sqm
- Water Rates : $1900Per Year
- Council Rates : $3116Per Year