You will absolutely love this gorgeous, fully renovated dream home - it's a spacious rendered double brick 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property with an excellent floor plan and everything you could wish for in a large family home.
On entry through the double doors is a spacious open plan living featuring an amazing white kitchen with stainless steel gas stove, oven, range hood, dishwasher and an island bench that will please the fussiest of chefs. There is also a tap for modern ice making fridges.
Large windows throughout allow an abundance of natural light into the easy- care tiled open plan living area, which leads to a huge alfresco decking creating a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living. Perfect to live, play and entertain.
Or you can retreat to the theatre room for some quiet time - watch the football or take in a movie in your own private sanctuary.
The accommodation is well planned and includes good sized bedrooms plus a study area, with new carpet and large built-in robes in the 2 large main bedrooms.
Its close proximity to Riverton, Southlands and Carousel Shopping Centres as well as Riverton Leisureplex, Library and quality schools will tick all the boxes.
More reasons you will love this home:
- Modern main bathroom with large shower
- 4 bedrooms plus study area
- Cosy theatre room with new carpet and sliding glass doors leading to the alfresco decking
- Euro laundry/bathroom with adult size bath with loads of storage
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New blinds/curtains
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Gas hot water and cooking
- Lush gardens with lemon, orange, mandarin trees
- Garage with shoppers entry inside the house
- Carport as well as parking for more cars along the driveway
- North facing 780m2 block
- Roof repainting and Re-pointed recently
- New plumbing and electricals throughout
- 10 minute walk to the Forum and a leisurely 7 min walk to Hossak Park Sports Field
Nothing left to do - just move straight in and enjoy living in a magnificently renovated home.
Homes of this quality are rare so don't delay - call, text or email today.
Jamie 0413 009 962
Zoned - Residential R20
Council rates - approx. $1425 per annum
Water rates - approx. $971 per annum
Strata levies: None
PLEASE NOTE: While best effort have been made to ensure the given rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and are subject to change.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 780 sqm